Dear All

The University of Buckingham is currently evaluating procedures pertaining
to the publication of examination results (interim and finals.)

Specifically we are trying to ascertain from other institutions whether
they are in the habit of making examination results readily available to
all students (e.g. through the forum of notice-boards and convocation
programmes) or whether knowledge of such results is restricted to the
individual student concerned.

I would therefore be very grateful if anyone could let me have an idea of
what policy their own institution adheres to.

best wishes

Miles Exelby
Registry Officer
University of Buckingham