Dear All,

At Glasgow we are thinking of structuring the update of our annual planning
and budgeting paperwork around a questionnaire that Heads of Department
would complete instead of providing a written commentary or amended plan.

Has anyone already adopted this approach? If so, would you be willing to
give us advice about the pros and cons in the light of your experience and
perhaps share your questionnaire with us?  I would be willing to provide
respondees (and anyone who is interested) with an example of any document we
subsequently produce.

Kind Regards

Frank

Frank Lynch