Thanks very much, that's very helpful.

Please also note NICE's initial preamble:-

    "Second consultation draft of the developing guideline on the management
of heart failure. None of the views expressed is final or definitive ­ and
all are subject to further discussion"

Will that give us long enough to persuade our PCTs to cough up some dosh?

Best wishes,
 Les