Principal Biochemist

Tel. 0113 2064299       Fax 0113 2065971
 Mobile 07789 174344

Please visit our web-site at www.leedsteachinghospitals.com

>>> John Meek <[log in to unmask]> 20/05/2003 12:02:57 >>>
A clinical colleague would like to know (normal) reference values for CK
and CKMB in urine.  I imagine that there is very little in normal urine,
but maybe someone has had cause to look at trace amounts.  If so, he
would then like to know how to get it measured (I suspect in a
post-cardiac surgery situation)!

John Meek
Clinical Chemistry
Hammersmith Hospital, London W12.

*
**

Confidentiality Notice

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it is addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please telephone the Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust IT department on 020 8746 5555. Please also delete the message from your computer.

**
*

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk