The Medicines Control Agency only deals with things which are defined as medicines, which mysterious brown liquids aren't. I don't know if there is an equivalent to Public Analysts in Oman. Even in the UK, with every respect to my Public Analyst colleagues, I don't think they are any better able to sort out these problems than we are (except probably in the field of classical inorganic analyses looking for highly suspect things such as lead, mercury etc.).
The questions are surely a. Does the liquid contain anything which might be beneficial (eg vitamins, hormones etc) or which might be potentially toxic (eg heavy metals, some plant extracts etc) or which might contain 'magical' but probably harmless ingredients such as rhino horn, tigers' bones etc, or combinations of all three. Analytically speaking, we are all on a hiding to nothing without some clue as to what we might be looking for.
Without tongue in cheek, bioassay is probably the only reasonable answer, but without recourse to human subjects.
Best wishes
Gordon