Dear List members,
A few days ago I asked if anyone would be willing to share with me job specs for a POCT manager (BMS2 level).
I was wondering if anyone has actually had to put in a business proposal for this and whether they would be willing to kindly share this also?
Thank you in advance.
Raheela

Raheela Ajmal-Ali
Senior Biochemist
Whittington Hospital

This message and any attachments is intended solely for the addressees
and is confidential.  If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender.  Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or
partial, is prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender.