From: William Marshall [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 December 2003 11:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: analytes & measurands - a Christmas quiz

They are analytes. Their concentrations/activities are measurands.
Seasonal greetings to fellow wordsmiths.

WM

From: Dr William J Marshall
Reader and Hon Consultant in Clinical Biochemistry
GKT School of Medicine
London SE5 9PJ
UK

telephone:      020 7346 3275
facsimile:      020 7737 7434
email:  [log in to unmask]

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community
working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are
public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of
the individual and they are responsible for all message content.

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
List Archives
List Instructions (How to leave etc.)
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.