I would be grateful for any comments from other Olympus users regarding the
measurement of conjugated (direct) bilirubin. We have been having problems
with OSR6111 and have checked WEQAS and NEQAS samples yesterday in
duplicate.There is good agreement between the duplicates but we see a bias
with both sets of EQA samples which is positive for some samples and
negative for others ie all over the place (ranging from -9 to +14.5)!
Anyone else having problems with this asssay?

Many thanks

Rob
Dr Robert Lord
Department of Clinical Biochemistry