GOK

----- Original Message -----
From: "O'Connor.John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 11:11 am
Subject: Acronyms

> Could the EPR be the death of this.?
>
> Might make the day less interesting, not being asked what GROLIES
> means on a
> request form
>
> Amusing article on the BBC news today about doctors slang
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3159813.stm
> <" target="l">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3159813.stm>
>
> John
> This E-Mail is confidential and is intended only for the named
> recipient(s).If you receive this E-Mail in error, please notify
> the sender and do not
> copy or take any action reliant on it. The views within this
> message are,
> unless stated, not necessarily the views or policies of East Sussex
> Hospitals NHS Trust, Bexhill & Rother or Hastings & St Leonards
> Primary Care
> Trusts.
>
> You can visit our Trust Website at http://www.esht.nhs.uk

> This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical
> community working in clinical biochemistry.
> Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed
> via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and
> they are responsible for all message content.
>
> ACB Web Site
> http://www.acb.org.uk
> List Archives
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html
> List Instructions (How to leave etc.)
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies;  please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents:  to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you
for your co-operation.