Dear Gordon

I am sorry that my posting has prompted a serious reply from you, a light hearted comment such as "take the CME credit and run" would have been sufficient. I personally do value the effort and time put into the scheme by various people to make it intellectually stimulating.

With best wishes.

Mohammad
Dr. M Al-Jubouri, Consultant Chemical Pathologist

Build your own online music collection when you sign up for MSN Music Club! ------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.