We have had a request from our renal physicians for mycophenolate mofetil
levels. Does anyone know where I can get it measured or whether there is any
point in measuring it?

Rebecca Allcock

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the individual(s) addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
error, disclosing, copying, distributing or retaining this message or any
part of it is strictly prohibited; please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Lancashire Teaching
Hospitals NHS Trust. The Trust accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted with this e-mail, so although virus checked before
transmission, the recipient should also check for the presence of viruses.