Any one measuring true 1-84 PTH and 'total intact' PTH. Scantibodies are the
only company making such assays (CAP and CIP) as far as I know but I only
have one sample to do. No luck on Assayfinder.

Thanks

Anne
Dr Anne Dawnay
Clinical Biochemistry
University College London Hospitals
tel +44 (0)20 7679 9205
fax +44 (0)20 7679 9496

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at [log in to unmask]
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.