Date sent:              Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:45:42 +0100 (BST)
From:                   Mohammad Al-Jubouri <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Creatine Phosphate and High Levels of CK
To:                     Dr Pat Twomey <[log in to unmask]>,

Mohammad,

I do not have a reference to hand but I have seen a patient at our
lipid clinic go from a CK of c3,000 to c77 in <4 days upon stopping
a statin.

The kinetics (especially the release) is not necessarily the same
for drug induced myositis as a M.I. but I do not have a reference to
hand for this either.

Pat