From: PETER HOWELL [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 12:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Triage Tox Drug Screen

Good Morning to All

Has anyone any experience of the Triage Tox Drug Screen System, either in the lab or as a POCT system ?

Peter

Peter Howell
Wrexham Maelor Hospital
Wrexham

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
List Archives
List Instructions (How to leave etc.)
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/
This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.