From: Ritu Mahendru [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 March 2003 15:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Indian Ethnic Group: Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS

Dear All:
I am developing a research proposal to find perceptions of young people
belonging to Indian ethnic group on issues related to Sexual Health. The
project I am aiming at will work around three interrelated components,
HIV/AIDS/STI, Gender and Sexual Health.
I am interested to know, if anything has been done to find perceptions of
Indian ethnic group on Sexual Health in the UK.
I would be glad if you could give me any information on the same or if you
could put me to useful resources.
I Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Kind Regards
Ritu Mahendru
Reply address: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! <http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailtagline/*http:/taxes.yahoo.com/>
Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more