"In any case, an excellent employment and research field for
Statisticians!!??!!"

Wouldn't it be better to use your extraordinary powers for good?
------
I am. The traditional-black Howard U. and its faculty are highly respected
in this area, salaries are excellent (better than Harvard); the Gene
project, says the US Govt., will help to remedy the disparity in treating
diseases in Blacks.
Surely there can be no criticism of this.
 Anyone putting in for a position at Howard is welcome to stay at my house
30 mins away, and I have a spare car. Visas etc are up to you. The best of
luck.
Alan TRuelove  571-242-0153 (cell), 703-385-5145 work)

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]