Nice to 'meet' you Audrey, and I'll look forward to reading your work.

- Deborah

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I live in Rhode Island where I teach 8th grade
English, and am pursuing a MFA in Poetry at Vermont College.  In my spare
time, if you can believe I have any, I am an Associate Editor of Merlyn's
Pen, a student literary magazine which is distributed internationally.
Approximately thirty of my poems have been published in a variety of poetry
journals and small presses such as the California Quarterly, the Black
Buzzard Review, Concrete Wolf,
Urban Spaghetti, Recursive Angel, and the Newport Review.  Premier Poets'
Press will be issuing my new chapbook, "Gallery of the Surreal," at the end
of this month.

Audrey Friedman