Simone - Bologna, Fee Fi Mo Mimone - SIMONE
(remembering Guilda)

Deborah

*************

It's very difficult on e-mail to convey exact pronunciations, Anny, but I
like your description. I suppose in a ideal world we would all be fluent in
the IPA and then we could 'hear' how we speak as we write (those who have
met me and are familiar with my dulcet tones will be aware of the comedy
that could thus ensue!)

As for Mr Rambletone, that's quite true, I should know better than pay heed
to what he says. Mind you, by saying so I've done exactly that.

Best (smiling)

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England