From: davidsless [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, 3 March 2003 11:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Creativity

Ken and everyone

I'm deeply disappointed that Ken does not assert that the "idea of
'creativity'" will enable me to become a better designer. Though I note that
ken does claim that
> Some streams of creativity research can help designers and other
> professionals to exercise judgment and skill more effectively.

I would have thought that if I could exercise judgement and skill more
effectively then that would make me a better designer, but I'm probably
wrong. None the less, I shall follow up on some of the authors that Ken
mentions and see if they help.

Just by the way, one of the reasons I want to make lots of money is so that
our Institute can continue with its publication program so that we don't
have to cover our costs of publishing by charging people for our
publications.

In the meantime, is there anyone else on the list who would like to answer
my question?

David

--
Professor David Sless
BA MSc FRSA

PO Box 398 Hawker
ACT 2614 Australia

Mobile: +61 (0)412 356 795

phone:  +61 (0)2 6259 8671
fax:    +61 (0)2 6259 8672
phone UK: + 44 (0) 24 7688 7832 during UK office hours.
web:    http://www.communication.org.au