Can anyone just clarify this for me before I have to ring CILIP?

I've sent in my form BL (the one that says you've finished your Route A).
And am now waiting (I presume) for some sort of action from CILIP which
will enable me to send off my PDR. I just need to know

a: what do CILIP send me?
b: how long does it normally take for it to arrive once they've received
the BL form?

I'm in a bit of a rush - I've applied for a new job where they want
applicants to be chartered. If I do get called for interview I'd really
like to be able to tell them that I've submitted and am just waiting to
hear if my PDR has passed!!

Thanks

Caroline