Dear Colleagues

I hope you do not mind me using the list to draw your attention to our
Masters course in European Business, Culture and Languages, further details
of which are to be found on our web pages
(http://solinux.brookes.ac.uk/solws/ or
http://www.brookes.ac.uk/courses/currentpg/ma_langforbus.html)
It was designed for students with a degree in languages and related
programmes who now seek to equip themselves with a range of knowledge and
skills in preparation for a career in international business.
For 2003 entry, we are now recruiting for the English, French and Spanish
streams for which degree-level competence is required in the appropriate
language.
We would appreciate it if you could inform your students of this
opportunity.
With best wishes
Jackie Cannon
MA EBCL Course Manager