Can anyone help. Our firewall has stopped the above document as containing a
Chain Mail and is refusing to release it to me. Has this happened to anyone
else or is it just that our systems are so much stricter than others. Also
can who ever posted it to the NRA possibly send me either a fax of the
bulletin (fax number 0151 966 2822) or if its electronic a link for it to my
e mail address ([log in to unmask]) so that I can access
it direct via the internet.

Many thanks

Nigel

ALLIANCE & LEICESTER PLC, CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication, and the information it contains
a) is intended for the addressee named above and for no other person or organisation, and
b) may be confidential and/or legally privileged and/or protected in law.

Access to this communication by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of all or part of this communication is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication.

Alliance & Leicester plc is a member of the Legal & General Marketing Group, which is regulated by the FSA.
Alliance & Leicester plc only sells the life assurance and investment products of that group.

Alliance & Leicester plc, Registered office : Carlton Park, Narborough, Leicester LE19 0AL.
Company No: 3263713. Registered in England.