Dear Colleagues,

I am currently revising the way we enrol/register students on courses and
modules at NEWI. I would be very grateful for examples of good practice
from other HEIs, particularly focused on the following questions:

Is enrolment a staged process?
Do you have pre-enrolment and/or postal enrolment?
Are part-time students handled differently to full-timers? This is
particularly critical at NEWI because 60% of our students are part-timers.
How many other institutions now enrol for the duration of the course and if
so what process are returners put through?
How long does enrolment take and how many students are involved?
Have any colleagues been involved in on-line enrolment, using e-vision
(SITS)?

Many thanks,

Simone

Dr Simone Clarke
Student Records Manager
Student Programmes Office
NEWI, Plas Coch, Mold Road, Wrexham.  LL11 2AW
Tel: 01978 293038
Mobile: 07970 781594
Email: [log in to unmask]