Dear Aubrey

"There would be real anxiety about starting HRT in a 45y old woman with a very short period of amenorrhoea who would otherwise have continued cycling for the next 8 years or so."

Would a single FSH measurement of > 20.0 IU/L rightly alleviates such anxiety?

"I suspect that fewer patients will be "willing" to take HRT as time goes by."

Do you mean that we should be recieving less requests as time goes by? we live with hope.

 regards

Mohammad

Express yourself with cool emoticons. Get MSN Messenger today. ------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.