I don't actually have a sheet available but am going through a similar
process preparing a letter to our GPs as we change to a lower sensitivity
kit (25mU/L  bhCG) from our "normal" sensitivity (200mU/L).

I have found these references quite useful;
Wang et al, Fert. Ster.79 (3) 2003, p577-84. Concenption, early pregnancy
loss and time to clinical pregnancy: a population based prospective study.
Wilcox et al, JAMA 286 (14) 2001, p 1759-61.  Natural limits of pregnancy
testing in relation to the expected menstrual period.
Hope you find them useful too!

Dr Fiona Ivison
Dept. of Clinical Chemistry
Royal Liverpool University Hospital