I have been asked by one of our Consultants about a POCT kit for BNP, which
has FDA approval.  Is anybody familiar with this, and do they know of its
use within the UK?

Also, any lab tests for it other than at Glasgow or Brompton?
Many Thanks,

Pauline Angel,
Principal Biochemist
Clinical Biochemistry
UCLH
Windeyer Building
Cleveland Street
London W1T 4JF

Tel: 020 7679 9224
Fax: 020 7679 9496
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at [log in to unmask]
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.