We have a patient that tests positive for Cannabinoids on receipt of the
sample, but the results becomes negative on re-testing. This has happened on
more then one occassion but as far as we are aware only on this patient. The
patient is a fitness fanatic. We use the Roche on-line method on the Modular
analyser, there doesn't appear to be any carry-over problems. Can anyone
come up with any ideas as to the cause. Thanks Ann Goodship