Hi Alvin,

 There are a 3 things to do to be registered that I can think off.

 + Send the host certificate for your SE to [log in to unmask]
   and ask to be added to 'apptb' list of SEs.

 + Ask [log in to unmask]  if you can be added to the RB at
   Imperial. Supply the machine name of your site GIIS (problably your
   CE) and the Mds-vo-name you have chosen for your site.

 + Ask [log in to unmask] to open up the UK site giis to your
   CE. Supply the name of the site giis.
   Register your site giis into UK giis , Mds-vo-name=uk  on
mds.gridpp.ac.uk

In theory the middle one of these may be removed if  I can work out what is
wrong
the UK giis. It is misbehaving.

 As for testing there is a procedure outlined by edg though in practice it
is not
 implemented. For the moment maybe asking some people on the tb-support list

 to have a look is about the most useful thing that can happen.

     Steve