Part of the problem, I think, is that the "Configure site-cfg.h"
instructions at:

http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/tb-support/tb-install/lcfginstall.html

(about half way down) recommend using:

#define SITE_DEF_GRIDMAP    /share/grid-security/grid-mapfile
#define SITE_DEF_GRIDMAPDIR /share/grid-security/gridmapdir/

while the actual file site-cfg.h (somewhat confusingly "named"
site-cfg-h.ral on the web page) contains:

#define SITE_DEF_GRIDMAP    /mnt/grid-security/grid-mapfile
#define SITE_DEF_GRIDMAPDIR /mnt/grid-security/gridmapdir/

and the file you get when you run the gpp-install.sh script has "/etc/" as
the directory.

Based on the comments that Steve has made, I am going to assume "/share" is
right -- it also "makes sense" -- but it certainly would be helpful to unify
these various bits of information.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                     [log in to unmask]
Particle Physics, Oxford            http://www-pnp.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes/