Congratulation for this great mariage.

I've just tested the examples in the "samples" directory
and all worked fine except to get the window "draw"
(in the examples RanApp.ox and others RanAppxxx.ox),
I got systematically the following error message:
"Cannot show draw window!".

Platform: Windows 98,
For Java: J2SDK1.4

Any clues ?
Thanks in advance

ps: idée géniale, félicitation ! (I think you speak french...)
--
Fan

christine.choirat: