Hi all,

The program for the 20th annual Illinois Medieval Association (Feb 21-22,
2003) is up on the IMA 2003 website:
http://condor.depaul.edu/~wfahrenb/ima-program-2.html

The conference theme is "Texts and Commentaries"
Plenary speaker A. J. Minnis (The Ohio State University) will deliver the
keynote address:
"Absent Glosses: A Crisis of Vernacular Commentary in Late-Medieval England?"

Please forgive my saying so, but the conference's organizing committee
truly outdid themselves this time. Have a look at the program and see if
this isn't well worth coming to Chicago for, even in late February!

To register or for more information:
http://condor.depaul.edu/~wfahrenb/ima-depaul.html

all best wishes,
acb

"As we work to keep the peace we've also got to work to make America a
better place for all of us. I mean every single citizen. That means we've
got to have an education system that is next to none."
-- President Bush

Dr. Anne Clark Bartlett
Director, MA in English
Department of English