At Blackburn with Darwen we are currently in the process of refurbishing our
Central Library and are looking for 3 quotes from firms who could supply us
with new signage/guiding for the library.

Has anyone written a specification for guiding recently that we could have a
look at?

Any other ideas or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz Townson
Reader Development and Research Officer
Blackburn with Darwen Library and Information Services
Tel:- 01254 587954

"PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail and any attached documents may contain privileged
and confidential information.  If it has been wrongly sent to you, you must
not copy, store, disclose, rely on, or use its contents without the written
consent of the sender.  If you have received this in error, please notify
the sender and delete it from your system."