Dear Colleague,

I am pleased to announce that we are opening registration for our second
annual Evidence-Based Emergency Medicine Conference.  The course is an
intensive workshop which aims to help participants develop searching,
critical appraisal and application of evidence skills in small group
tutorial sessions.

Major highlights:

1. Conference will be held at the Grand Lodge, Mont Tremblant a mountain
resort north of Montreal.

2. In addition to returning guest tutors (Peter Wyer, James Celentano), we
will be joined by Stephen Hayden from    UCSD in California.

3. The introduction of a Family Medicine track to be led by Dr. Martin
Dawes former director of the Center for EBM at Oxford.

4. Advance track for returning participants or participants with an EBM
background.

5. Online learning modules offered to registered participants in advance of
the course.

6. One day longer than last year's course.

7. Eligible for 30 hours of Category 1 AMA credits.

Unfortunately, we can only accomodate a limited number of EM and FM
participants as well as a certain quota of residents.

Download the preliminary PDF flyer at our EBEM resource page:

http://www.jgh.ca/research/ebm/ebmconf.htm

Please forward this e-mail to anyone at your institution who you think
might be interested.  Questions will be gladly answered off the list-serve.

On behalf of the planning committee,

Marc Afilalo
Alex Guttman
Eddy Lang