Patrick, you are a star!

That does indeed look like the right one.

Many thanks

regards
avis

>>> Patrick Overy <[log in to unmask]> 12/13/02 04:57 >>>
Dear Avis,

I've just had a look on Google and I suspect that the
document from Eudralex at
http://pharmacos.eudra.org/F2/eudralex/vol-3/pdfs-en/3ab10aen.pdf
is probably the same one, albeit with different references,
since it was adopted in Dec. 1991. The III refers to the DG
in the old Commission but I can't remember which that now
is - not Agriculture, which was V.

Best wishes
Patrick

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:04:12 +0100 Avis Furness
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where an enquirer might obtain the following document?
>
> Guidelines for minimizing the risk of transmitting agents causing
> spongiform encephalopathy via medicinal products (EC Document No.
> III/3298-91-EN)
>
> I searched on Google and found a few references to it, which seem to indicate that it is a Commission document, but I am not sure.
>
> There is also, just to confuse matters, an EMEA document with almost the same title, but I don't think the reference number is one of theirs.
>
> Any help gratefully received.
>
> avis
>
> Avis Furness
> Librarian
> European Parliament UK Office

----------------------
Patrick Overy
EDC Librarian

University of Exeter
Law Library
Amory Building
Rennes Drive
EXETER
EX4 4RJ
tel. (01392) 263356 fax.no. (01392)263196
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
internet http://www.ex.ac.uk/library/internet/eurostudies.html