Hi all

First - let me thank everyone who sent me replies about my census question.  I now have loads of useful information and my enquirer was very impressed!

Now for the latest enquiry - this is an extract from the email we have received:

"We are interested in finding out the percentage of new laws introduced in EU countries that are implementation of new EU laws.   For example, I read in the Economist that 40% of the Netherlands' new laws came directly from the EU."

Does anyone have any ideas on a source for this kind of information?  It would be wonderful if there were one single source of collated information (although that might be a bit optimistic!).

Many thanks,
regards
avis

Avis Furness