Apologies for cross posting.

I have recently become project manager of EuroStudies at the
University of Birmingham.  EuroStudies is the European
dimension of SOSIG (the Social Science Information Gateway)
and aims to provide access to high quality Internet resources on
Europe. The definition of “Europe” is a geographical one; from
the Atlantic to the Urals.  Within this there is an emphasis on
Eastern and Central Europe, regions generally under-
represented on the Web, where some countries are soon to be
part of the European Union, or at least much closer partners.
The information on EuroStudies is arranged in national, regional
and pan European sections; with a section for the European
Union and another on the UK and Europe. Within these sections
you can browse by resource type and there is also keyword
searching.

EuroStudies is available at: http://www.sosig.ac.uk/eurostudies/

I would like to get some feedback on the use this project has for
European information providers, but I don’t want to inflict a full
scale questionnaire on everyone. Could you let me have any
comments or suggestions.  I am particularly interested in
knowing if you have used EuroStudies before and how you
found out about it.  I would also appreciate suggestions for new
resources to be added.

Thank you.

Gerald

Gerald Watkins
Harding Law Librarian/Official Publications Librarian
Tel:  0121 414 3049/0121 414 7574