Hi,

Just forwarding this on ...

Rebekah

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neville Robertson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 6:42 PM
Subject: Community psychology lectureship, Melbourne

From: Heather Gridley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 9:01 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list COMMPSYCH
Subject: Community Psychology/Qualitative Research Methods Position

Hi All

The Department of Psychology at Victoria University in Melbourne is
advertising a Level B or C (lecturer or Senior Lecturer) in Community
Psychology and Qualitative Methods. Contrary to our earlier notice, this
will be a continuing (tenurable) position commencing March 2003.

A  copy of the advertisement that will appear in this weekend's press is
attached.

There is also a vacancy in the Psychology Department for a research
professor, which will be advertised shortly - watch this space!

Anyone interested in these positions can contact me or Adrian Fisher by
email -- making sure it is the person's own email address in the address
place (it's embarrassing when a whole list reads about people's job
interests)!

Heather Gridley

Rebekah Pratt
Research Associate
Sub-department of Clinical Health Psychology
University College London
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
Tel: 020 7679 1844
Fax: 020 7916 1989