Dear all,

Just to clarify my original posting (see below) I was asking if any book review editors would be willing to accept a book review from ME on the 'Poverty in Australia: Beyond the Rhetoric' monograph, as opposed to asking others to do a review of the book.

Someone on the list sent a reply to Paul Ashton (Uni of Greenwich), following his addendum of the news article from the Australian press on Saunders -v- Saunders to my original posting, saying they wanted to review the book/monograph.

Hope this clears things up.

For those interested in obtaining a copy of the book the should visit www.cis.org.au and you will see a direct link for the book and details on how to purchase etc..

Regards,

Paul

Dear all,

I have just received a copy of a new monograph/book on poverty - 'Poverty in Australia: Beyond the Rhetoric' - by Peter Saunders (former Professor of Sociology at Sussex Uni) and Kayoko Tsumori both at the Centre for Independent Studies (Australia). The monograph takes issue with defining and measuring poverty, social exclusion and posits an alternative policy approach - a self-help strategy as opposed to a redistributist one.

I was wondering if any book review editors would be willing to accept a book review on this?

Many thanks,

Paul