This study (or at least the abstract of the surgery) does not try to touch on the issue of how successful surgery was or wether the subjects had positive signs of neural tension either pre or post op.  Therefore it would not suggest for someone treating a failed surgical procedure or someone who still had evidence of neural tension post op would not benefit from these treatments.

For all this abstract says all of the subjects could be back to pre morbid levels of activity with no pain, in a patient who had that level of recovery would anyone bother with ANT mobilisation?  Alternatively such a small number of surgeries resulted in a patient who would benefit from ANT mobilisations that is not statistically significant.

Basically what I am sayin is:

Does anyone have the full article, and does it state anything about the pre mobilisation-post op patients?  (Did they have pain, disability, or ANT)

Should a similar study be repeated with an inclusion criteria of post op patients with ANT, and then see if ANT mobilisations help?

Thanks in advance,

John