Dear All,

We have been having quite a lot of trouble with the 1.2 RB that we have
been running since I added a quite a few new resources. Basically, one or
more of these was causing the II to hang on a very reqular basis, even
with the scripts protecting it. I think that understand what was going on
but can not find out which site(s) were causing the problem with quite a
lot of effort. So I have taken quite a few of the sites out of the II and
things seem to be a lot better. If I have taken out that you want put back
in then please mail [log in to unmask]

You can see which sites are in the II from our monitoring Web Page:
http://gm04.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/~dguser/diagnostics.html

All the best,
david