Hello

I'm about to show-off the BaBar demo or not at the NeSC review. To show
some of the interesting use case that particle physicist have and why its
so central to the way we wish/will be working !

But I find today that there is a problem in the very first step!

1) server: babar.gridpp.ac.uk can not be contacted....?

not a good start....if there is any fix please let me know otherwise it \
down to the boring uninteresting slides......

cheers
akram
Dr Akram Khan                     | e-mail:[log in to unmask]
The University of Edinburgh       | phone: + 44 (0)131 650 5307
School of Physics                 | fax:   + 44 (0)131 650 7189
James Clerk Maxwell Building      | home:  http://www.ph.ed.ac.uk/~akram/
Edinburgh EH9 3JZ, UK             |