Dear Ms Miller,
Thank you for your query. There are family trees of the Kipling and the MacDonald famillies in some biographies of Kipling, but I do not know of one which includes the Lockwood family.
Ms Miller writes:
An English friend asked recently what my family relationship was to Rudyard
Kipling and I had to confess that I had lost track, except that I believed
my grandmother to be a cousin.  She was a Lockwood whose family immigrated
to Winnipeg, Canada in the late 19th or early 20th century from a town near
Manchester whose name escapes me, following a house fire I believe.  She was
younger than Kipling, dying in the 1960s in her 70s. Her first name was
Bertha, married name Miller, and she ended up living in southern California.

At one point I found a biography of Kipling in my parents' house with a
family tree on the inside cover which included my brother James Lockwood
Miller (born in 1942) but when we emptied the house a few years ago I could
no longer locate this volume (probably published mid-40s).  Both parents are
now deceased so I have lost my immediate sources of information.

If you could direct me to a source that might have a detailed family tree I
would be very grateful.  Since I am currently doing research at an
institution attached to Harvard, I should be able to locate even obscure or
out-of-print books relatively easily from the Harvard library.  Thank you
for your help.

Sincerely,
Virginia E. Miller
Fellow in Pre-Columbian Studies