MAXqda does want you want. A mouse click in the coding manager allows
you to choose "subcodes included". Choosing this option means that the
code with all his subcodes is treated as a unit in all search
procedures. If you don't choose this option every code and subcode is
treated independently.
To take a closer look at the program, download the demo version from
www.maxqda.com (English version), or the German version on
www.maxqda.de.
Best regards
Anne Kuckartz

-
VERBI GmbH Software - Consult - Sozialforschung
Anne Kuckartz  - Geschäftsführerin / Chief Executive Officer
Stockwiesenweg 14
35287 Amöneburg
Germany

Tel.: ++49-6422-89 00 70