      Hello :-)

      Thanking you in advance for the mail, I would like to humbly invite you,
please, to make me (us, in case I am not the only one set adrift in great
curiosity but no knowledge whatsoever) acquainted with a few details on your
present research.

      Which could be the links between the "suffering body" as here
historically brought about by yourself and the myth of Tristan and Iseut? In
which means do this very myth stand for a valuable source on the sort of study
you are enterprising?

      Much thankful for your light on the questions, with regards,

       Luciano Barauna.

 Hi. My name is Shahrzad ZAHEDI. I am a graduate student at Brown University
 studying the French Middle Ages. I have been a member of Medieval Religion
 for quite a while now. But I did not consider myself advanced enough in the
 field of the Middle Ages to introduce myself to the group.

 This year, I am beginning my research on the "Suffering Body" in the Middle
 Ages. And I have begun with a detailed analysis of the meaning of disease in
 different versions of the story of Tristan and Iseut. I will post more
 information on my findings as time goes by, and if members of the group would
 be interested in my project and would like to provide me with feedback.

 Thanks for your patience. Shahrzad.

This mail was sent through webmail.wanadoo.be

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]