I suspect it's not what you're looking for, but there is a very interesting
icon of Mary of Egypt at
http://www.ocf.org/OrthodoxPage/icons/data/mary.egypt.gif

I can't help with Taela, except for the suggestion that it the "-taela" may
be the latter part of a word.  I know that the California city of San Ardo
is in fact named after St. Bernard of Clairvaux, but the first part of his
name got chopped off (as I've heard the story, because the post office kept
mixing up San Bernardo and San Bernardino).  But I'm wondering if your
mystery saint might be somebody like Pantaleon (I know I'm mixing up
genders, but that's just a first suggestion).

Phyllis

Dr. Phyllis G. Jestice

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]