Staffordshire Libraries had five of the new NOF computers stolen from
Burntwood Library last night.  It seems to have been a professional job;
they cut through a padlock on the back gate, smashed a window to get in to
the back of the building and grabbed the processors.  They were out before
the alarm went off  and before the police could get there.  They threw the
monitors on the floor, so all of those are wrecked too.

You might like to look to your security arrangements - we thought ours were
quite good!  And watch out for anyone who seems to be taking a 'technical'
interest in your computers.

Please excuse me for taking up space on the list, but we thought
'professionals' might strike again, particularly in the West Midlands.

Best wishes
Viv.