Dear All

We are currently investigating the useability of the e-services (databases,
books and journals) we subscribe to, with particular reference to SENDA
compliance.  As other libraries are faced by this issue we wondered how far
people had got with addressing it.  For example has anyone produced a
checklist for compliance and is compliance being indicated by a kitemark or
other icon on your library's web page.

 We are aware of the W3C guidelines, but these assume the ability to make
changes to a database.  We think it would be worth considering a coordinated
approach to this issue.  Have any steps been taken to implement one?

I will collate the responses I receive and post them for further discussion.

Thankyou

Geraldine

Geraldine Smith
Assistant Librarian, Learner Support (Business and Technology)
Open University Library
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA