From: Newman, Martin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 November 2002 07:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seminars on HLF Funding

Those of you on my 'snail' mail list will be receiving a small yellow flyer
and booking form advertising two forthcoming seminar sessions (primarily for
SMR based archaeologists) on applying for funding from the HLF. The seminars
will take place in Swindon on the 10th December and York on the 17th
December. If you aren't on the mailing list and are interested please let me
know. Also if you receive the leaflet and are not interested yourself please
feel free to pass it on to a colleague or pin up on a notice board.

Regards

Martin

Martin Newman
Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor
National Monuments Record
English Heritage

Phone - 01793 414718
Fax - 01793 414770