From: Nicholson, Andrew [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 November 2002 11:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Exegesis Field Query

NLO usually stands for 'Not Located'  [we have it for many of our maritime
or aviation wreck records].

Andrew

> FCE - is this "fine centred"?
> GCE -
> KNT
> LIN
> LO
> NBM
> NLO - is this "named location"?
> PA - is this "position approx"? and is this different from
> the Approximate
> in the drop down list?

Andrew Nicholson
SMR Project Officer
Planning and Environment
Dumfries and Galloway Council
Tel: 01387 260154
Fax: 01387 260149
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.dumgal.gov.uk

This e-mail is communicated in confidence.  It is intended for the recipient
only and may not be disclosed further without the express
consent of the sender.>

This e-mail contains information intended for the addressee only.
It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional privilege.
If you are not the addressee you are not authorised to disseminate, distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and unless specifically stated or followed up in writing, the content cannot be taken to form a contract or to be an expression of the County Council's position.
LCC reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing email
LCC has taken reasonable steps to ensure that outgoing communications do not contain  malicious software and it is your responsibility to carry out any checks on this email before accepting the email and opening attachments.