Thanks Martin - I guess we could do a GIS search to identify those wthin
Conservation Areas,
Paul

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s)
named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and
should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless
express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please
contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the
recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place
to check for software viruses.